Last Modified: October 8, 2020
SaltStack Enterprise 6.4 is available nowSaltStack Enterprise 6.4 is here with a variety of enhancements and customer-requested improvements. Here’s a quick look at what’s new.
- Users can now run a command directly from a minion’s detail page.
- Improved target creation workflow
- Improved support for long object names
- Support for login banner to provide information or warnings to all users
- Multiple administrator roles now supported
- New run on save capability for SaltStack SecOps Comply and Protect
LDAP and Active Directory improvements:
- Improved functionality for selecting users in nested groups or container groups.
- More robust default settings
- Enhanced search within the preview field.
- Improved support for OpenLDAP including configurable Group Name Attribute.